Helping Angier Businesses
For commercial properties, recovering from fire damage can become a long and pricey task. Heat and flames can scorch a building, but additional damage from smoke and soot may linger for years after the fire has been quenched. If neglected, your commercial property will smell like smoke for years after the fire.
Surviving a fire is challenging and Paul Davis knows that your beloved organization and income are at risk. Smoke, soot and fire damage treatment are only part of the things our team can do for you after a tragedy. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Angier offers emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties across the Angier region.
How We Help You
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared in hours
- Thorough damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from experts
- Board-ups for hazardous regions and structural stabilization
- Ash and debris removed without harming the environment
- Cleaning, smoke odor neutralization and air purification
- Effective removal your harmed items, equipment and additional contents inside
- Removal of water remaining after fire-quenching efforts
- Rebuilding – when a significant portion of your property was damaged, we can restore it
- Mold and mildew prevention
The Paul Davis professionals know how hard a fire can be on business owners, so we act quickly to return your building back to its original state. Our technical training, sanitation methods and equipment combined with our experience means quicker cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Ruined inventory or furniture is typically easy to renew for our specialists and their equipment. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
If your organization has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Paul Davis. Our Angier franchise are available to assist.