Damage Caused by Water in Angier
Water damage stems from many unanticipated sources. The usual offenders are ceilings, basements and other surfaces. Paul Davis knows how to take care of flood damage of many forms. From totally flooded buildings to water blotches, our experts know how to extract damage to ensure it doesn’t continue and continue mold growth.
Common Sources of Water Damage:
Flood damage in business properties occurs in various ways. These problems can begin minor. However, the water damage may move through your property and generate worsened damage from mildew colonies.
Flooding found in office buildings can also originate from nearby runoff from rivers or lakes. Intense rainfall or storms in Angier can cause flooding for residential or business property holders. Just like manmade flooding, water damage from natural causes will bring about fungal damage if neglected.
What We Can Do
With many years training behind us, Paul Davis is the most reliable choice for clearing flood damage in Angier, NC. Our experts are fast, personable and dedicated to help your commercial property correctly.
Our Flood Mitigation Contractors Perform:
- Water damage analysis
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas such as carpet
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions such as linens
- Preventing mold or mildew damage
- Locating and isolating the cause of leaking water
- Reconstruction services or weather damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance providers
We Have the Experience You Need
- Our staff reply and work quickly Based on the amount of damage, Paul Davis pros should be able to restore water damage in your commercial space in around three days.
- We’re qualified – With 50 years in operation and millions of spaces returned to normal, Paul Davis can solve your water damage emergency.
- We will help with your claims – Pairing up with insurance companies when recovering from water damage is hard. We can talk to your insurance company to file claims fast.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Angier Paul Davis franchise today!