Addressing Water Damage in Angier
Water damage comes from a few surprising places. Typical offenders are drywall and appliances. Paul Davis knows how to handle water damage of different kinds. From totally flooded companies to water blotches, our experts are qualified to contain damage to guarantee it doesn’t spread and promote mold growth.
Causes of Water Damage:
Flood damage in business buildings can stem in many forms. These problems may start out small. Be it faulty sewer lines or appliances, some structures can deal serious water damage. Regardless of the kind of business you own, water damage is a serious issue for your organization. If ignored, it could contribute to more damage from mold growth.
Water damage in office buildings might also come from nearby overflow of from rivers or lakes. Intense rainfall or storms in Angier might result in flooding for residential or business property owners. Just like appliance flooding, water damage from natural causes can encourage mold problems if neglected.
What We Can Do
Our specialists offer a variety of services such as water damage evaluation and removal. Depending on the needs of your business, Paul Davis technicians can work on damp surfaces like furniture. We also clean and sanitize objects like books. If unaddressed, intense water damage may leave fungal colonies in its wake.
Our Repair Contractors Perform:
- Water damage assessment
- Water removal
- Drying damp surfaces such as carpet
- Cleaning and restoring of items such as clothes
- Preventing mold or mildew growth
- Finding and fixing the cause of flooding water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Assisting with insurance providers
Trust the Best
- We answer and move on time Varying on the amount of damage, Paul Davis pros should be able to remove water damage in your business in as little as a few days.
- We’re experienced – After 50 years in operation and millions of spaces returned to normal, Paul Davis can handle your water damage situation.
- We will help with your claims – Pairing up with insurance providers while bouncing back from water damage is hard. We will talk to your insurance provider to file claims quickly.
Don’t let water damage get the upper hand. Call your Angier Paul Davis franchise today!