Disinfection Services for Your Business in The Sandhills, NC
Clean the surfaces in your commercial space in the The Sandhills, NC, region with assistance from Paul Davis. COVID-19 presents a serious threat to public safety and we’re doing our part to help you make your business safe by providing industry sanitation services. During this global pandemic, we’re in an exclusive position to provide the extensive cleaning services our community needs to be safe.
Keeping Your Business Safe
Paul Davis makes your health our top concern, especially during this pandemic, which presents such a widespread danger to your business, employees and customers. We’re constantly paying attention to information coming from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and medical experts for the latest guidance. In this way, we can better perform sanitation services that are instrumental to the well-being and safety of your business.
We Keep Safe for You
Our goal is to keep you and your loved ones safe, especially as we’re all dealing with the implications of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our commercial disinfection services in the The Sandhills, NC, region consist of:
- Sanitizing your commercial property by appropriately applying disinfectants
- We are EPA and FDA approved against bacteria and viruses
- We meet stringent standards
In addition, we use the latest techniques in industry-standard cleaning to deliver the finest results. These consist of:
- ULV Fogging: This is a preventative service that cleans and covers walls, floors and other horizontal surfaces.
- Fogging with Horizontal Surface Wiping: For surfaces that experience a lot of touching such as tabletops, door handles, computers, etc.
- Fogging with Full Wiping: Industry accepted measures for confirmed cases of COVID-19. This is a extensive cleaning service that uses disinfectants to clean your facility.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
Before our team shows up, there are a few things you can do to maintain everyone’s safety. First and foremost, it is critical for us to know if you have concerns or special precautions you would like us to keep in mind. For instance, we can email you any additional information instead of leaving behind physical documents.