Emergency Water Damage Services
If your home has been afflicted by flooding, it’s essential to hire proficient professionals who can quickly take care of the problem. The company that you’re searching for is Paul Davis Emergency Services and we are prepared to react to your circumstance at any time.
Cleaning up water damage in homes is a Paul Davis core service and we know how to get the job done on time. Please let us know if you require instant aid by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of the Sandhills will return your call within half an hour and get to your home within four hours.
Our Flood Damage Removal Method
- Speak with Us – Whether it’s major or minor damage, Paul Davis Restoration of the Sandhills has an emergency hotline for all our customers to get help fast.
- Inspection and Assessment – We want to know your problem before treatment, so we conduct a thorough assessment to find the cause, solution and preventative measures.
- Removing the Water – At Paul Davis Restoration of the Sandhills, we implement industrial grade pumps and vacuums to extract flooding. The faster you call, the faster we can clean up the damage.
- Absorbing Water – Though everything appears dry, severe situations occasionally call for deep drying under floors and behind walls.
- Clean Up – Still water leaves behind discoloration and disfigurement in the surfaces it rests on. Paul Davis Restoration of the Sandhills applies advanced deodorizers to eliminate smells, discoloration and other damage left from the flood.
- Reversing the Damage – The restoration team with Paul Davis Restoration of the Sandhills steps in after the mess is neutralized to fix your home to its condition before the water damage.
Incidents That Cause Water Damage
- Refrigerator malfunction
- Poor plumbing
- Overflowing toilet
- Cresting rivers or streams
Why Is Using a Certified Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
There are scientific techniques and precise equipment involved with extracting water and drying out an area that has been debilitated by water damage. It may require a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can avoid expensive repairs in the future by choosing a skillful restoration company to handle situations like this.
How Can You Help the Situation?
There are a few specific steps that you can take to make our job easier when we get there. Contact us today find out what you can do and get useful tips and information about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
It isn’t possible to sufficiently dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Our technicians will apply the proper approaches to your water damage to return you to your home as quickly as possible.