Emergency Water Damage Services
If your property has been afflicted by flooding, it’s important to hire proficient professionals to quickly take care of the problem. The company that you’re searching for is Paul Davis Emergency Services and we are ready to react to your situation at any time.
Handling water damage in homes is a Paul Davis core service and we know how to promptly get the job done. Contact us if you require immediate help by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of the Sandhills will get back to you within 30 minutes and arrive at your property within four hours.
What to Expect from Paul Davis Restoration of the Sandhills
- Talk to Paul Davis Restoration of the Sandhills – Whether it’s major or minor damage, Paul Davis Restoration of the Sandhills has an emergency hotline for all our customers to get help fast.
- Inspection and Analysis – We want to know your situation before treating it, so we perform a deep inspection to uncover the cause, solution and preventative measures.
- Water Removal – We use commercial grade pumps and vacuums to extract flooding. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we’ll arrive to remove the damage.
- Drying – The water might be gone, but bigger situations may require drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Clean Up – Still water leaves behind stains and deformities in the areas it sits on. Paul Davis Restoration of the Sandhills uses special tools and techniques to eliminate odors, stains and other damage left from the water damage.
- Restoration – Regardless if the water damage was major or minor, our restoration team can take your property back to pre-flood conditions.
What Creates Water Damage?
- Washing machine and dishwasher malfunction
- Poor plumbing
- AC leaks
- Severe weather
Why Is Using a Professional Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
Fixing water damage requires scientific methods and specialized equipment to dry out the area. It may require a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can avoid costly repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to handle circumstances like this.
What Can You Do?
There are some explicit measures that you can take to make our job simpler when we get there. Call the Paul Davis team today learn what you can do and get useful tips and facts about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
You can’t adequately dry an area that has been damaged by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Paul Davis Restoration of the Sandhills will apply the suitable methods to your water damage to return you to your home as quickly as possible.