Dunn Disaster Planning
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a major part of the business planning process in Dunn. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property owners and managers. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a free consultation today, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services in Dunn after a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team at ease.