Contents Cleaning in Fayetteville
Paul Davis in Fayetteville can restore items from documents and clothing to furniture and electronics and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that dear belongings that were at one time automatically considered ruined may now be restored.
These items can include:
- Clothing, draperies, linens, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, china, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- TVs, electronics, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Helping you identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Paul Davis in Fayetteville can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined. We will work hard to restore these items, because we know how important they are to you.