Disaster Planning in Four Oaks
Guaranteeing business continuity is a major part of the business planning process in Four Oaks. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property managers and owners in mind, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services in Four Oaks after a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team and tenants.