Linden Disaster Planning
Guaranteeing business continuity is a part of every company’s planning process. However, plans like that usually involve things like emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a free assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration of the Sandhills.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.