Kitchen Remodeling in The Sandhills
Your kitchen is the true hub of the home; a center of creativity, practicality, this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. You need to make sure your kitchen is always functioning properly to ensure these events are always able to occur. Paul Davis’ restoration & remodeling team help you create a space that fits your needs and lifestyle – and looks great, too.
For the last 50 years, the Paul Davis brand provided high-quality kitchen remodeling services. You might associate us with property damage restoration, but it’s only one part of what we do. If you want to revamp your The Sandhills kitchen, you can depend on us.
An experienced Paul Davis remodeling technician will work closely with you to determine how you want your new kitchen to look. After that, the schedule and blueprint will be designed and the work can start. Your kitchen remodel will be completed using the very best materials and the safest processes.
A remodel won’t only help your kitchen look better, it will help it work better too. During this project, you can make more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. It can also make your property more valuable.
To design the ideal kitchen, there are several important items that will need to be considered. Look through the list below to begin thinking about how you want to carry out your kitchen remodel.
- Cabinets: No matter how big your kitchen is, cabinets will take up a major fraction of it. Select glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to ensure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: Improve the look and feel of your kitchen through quartz, glass, stainless steel, and wood. Let us help determine the best choice for you.
- Walls: A new color of paint could go a long way to revamp your kitchen, but it’s not the only thing you can do to your walls. Another thing you can try is installing a creative new backsplash behind your sink.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade some or all of your appliances? We can include an efficient, state-of-the-art fridge, stove, microwave, and other appliances as part of your remodel.
- Sinks: Because of how often it is used, your kitchen sink is an important remodeling decision. It’s our objective to help you select a sink that offers the best in usability, cleanliness, and style.
- Lighting: It is probably not the first thing that comes to mind when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your remodel. From ceiling lights to island lights, we can take care of every type of lighting for you.
Contact us for a free consultation on your kitchen remodel and let your wishes come true. Through a detailed discussion of the items above, we can design and create your perfect kitchen.