How You Can Avoid Water Damage
No matter where you live, your business or home could receive severe water damage. Basement flooding, sewer backups and storm damage can all cause major damages. At Paul Davis, we understand the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. The best way to reduce water damage to your building is to contact the professionals immediately. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can inspect and fix the problem.
The Most Common Causes of Water Damage
Every home has appliances that are important to everday life. But when they fail, they can cause major issues. Any appliance that uses water could cause major issues by flooding. , don’t hesitate to call. The water damage mitigation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix the problem and repair water damage efficiently. We have experience making repairs from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Cresting rivers or streams
You Can Avoid Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are some ways you can prevent water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them thoroughly and patch them up immediately.
- Don’t pour grease down your sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting undesirable pressure on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to stop any further damage.
- Check your water bill for any unexpected spikes in your usage. It could be a sign of a leak.
- To avoid damage to your siding or foundation, cleanout your gutters regularly.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Regularly check your home and appliances. If there’s a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Restoration Services We Offer
When the worst happens, don’t wait. Paul Davis franchises all provide 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring damaged possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
Use Our Water Damge Restoration Services Today
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you’re in need of water damage mitigation call Paul! at 888-473-7769. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt– you can rely on Paul Davis to take care of any water emergency you throw our way.